Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 5 September 2017

enough

It's 20x30cm, at this point it's clear that it could grew uncontrollable. A good reason for leave it as it is. Otherwise, could I tat an edging around it? what do you think?


Just like they say, the journey matters more than the destination. This has been a lovely journey.


Thread is DMC size 80, ecrù and pink (Light Peach n.754), pattern is saved in my notebook (well, it's not saved well enough, but it is there) and they are 2 motifs, the little one is one round, the big one is tatted in 2 rounds.


I can see some improvements, one or two ds less in some points. I cut the thread at each round and each motif, so now I have a lot of wasted thread. Spendthrift, carefree tatter! You'll soon need to go shopping for new thread!


Ciao,
Ninetta
Related post
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, it's stunning! Perfect just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as it is without an edging too. Beautiful work and a nice shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful as is, but it would look wonderful with an edging, too. Lovely colors. The design is so graceful and beautifully proportioned.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journey is very important but in this case, the destination is pretty amazing! I love it. It is gorgeous as is but I'm sure any edging would be stunning as well. Sbrilluccicante! (Right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No edging! This is stunning as is. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome design!!!! :) I love the patterns and designs that "pop" out when looking at it!!! :) I would leave it as is for the originality of the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautifully done 😍 and mesmerizing too🦋

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, love your tatting but I do think an edging would finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantabulous !!!!! LOVE the dancing shapes within !
    As is, without edging. Gives a sense of infinity and a promise of more shapes/patterns emerging ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta